CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 1, 2008

Just another day

Since I started blogging I have been deeming certain days or activities as "blog worthy". I feel like I need to get out of that habit and just start documenting our everyday life. That way when I finally get one of the blog books I love so much it will be a true representation of our crazy life.

Today started out like any other, with Jordan requesting eggs for breakfast. He really loves eggs. As a non-egg person I have no idea where he got that from. The boys spent some time coloring the pictures in the Friend magazine together. A funny Jordanism: When Jordan got the Friend out of the mail I heard from the backseat " F-R-I-E-N-D, that spells magazine".

For family night we went to Yardhouse for a yummy dinner and to let the boys at the splash pad. There are no pictures of the splash pad as for once Jordan actually got wet (a HUGE accomplishment!) and Dillon was busy screaming bloody murder when I tried to get him within 10 feet of the water!

The coloring books at Yardhouse had instructions for a science experiment with milk, food coloring & dish soap. It was kind of a bust but they had fun!

Just another crazy Karafa day!

2 comments:

j&krosser said...

A good thing about blogging is that you take pictures of things that you might normally not just in you blog about them.

Darice said...

Sounds like a great family day!