CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 5, 2008

Why? And some other catching up to do...

This past weekend was the 6th Annual KFFL Draft, that's the "Karafa Family Football League" for the uninformed. I married a man who loves his sports! Playing (not so recently) Watching (as much as wifey lets him) and Collecting (I will not post anything else on the subject. Grrr) So I do what I can to get in on the action. And I love a competition!


Anyways, here is the official hand-off of the trophy to the 2007 Champ...aka Nanny!


I got a pretty good team especially Peyton Manning who helped me to my 2006 Victory! My house looks empty without my trophy....I will get it back!



The boys were happy to have their cousin Jaxon around for a couple days. Norma used to babysit him with Jordan and I think he thought Jax was his brother for quite some time!

Last night during our bedtime prayers and kisses I told the boys I was thankful Heavenly Father sent them to me. This little conversation ensued:

Jordy- Why?

Mommy- Because I love you boys!

Jordy- Why?

Mommy- Because you are mommy's favorite thing ever.

Jordy- Why?

Mommy- No more why's buddy, time for bed.

Jordy- Did Heavenly Father give you Jaxon?

Mommy- Nope he gave him to Aunt Tara.

Jordy- Why?

Mommy- {sigh} Goodnight.


1 comments:

The Wright's said...

Nice!!! We are fans of Peyton Manning. We have a daughter Payton so we feel a certain bond with the Manning's. : )

Good luck with the football season. If you need to escape some Sunday or Monday night, I am sure I will be miserable too. Wouldn't that be something, we leave the kids home with the husbands while they watch football. I doubt they would even know the kids were around.