CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 4, 2008

The "world wide web" can be so small

I wholeheartedly admit to blogstalking. This includes friends and family and old classmates. Our society has become one where we don't make eye contact, know our neighbors or speak to strangers. The blogging world allows us to get to know each other better and get a glimpse into each other's daily lives.

While stalking a former Mesa High classmate I came across a post about Stephanie & Christian Nielson. Christian also went to Mesa High and graduated the year before me. The pictures of this darling couple and news of their terrible accident took me to Stephanie's blog: Nie Nie where I became engrossed in the posts about their lives. She adores her Mr. Nielson and her children are darling and seem so incredibly happy. She seems to do it all, in pumps & red lipstick!....I think I want to be her! And I know that I would like her!

I know that I don't personally know them but after making their acquaintance through her blog I am just overwhelmed with sadness for them so I thought I would share their story. Her friends and family have set up a donation & information site (button on the right) and you can read updates on her sister's blog: C Jane Run

Love & Prayer's to them.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. I linked from your post and an hour later I am totally absorbed in their story. I'll be praying for them too.