Saturday we took the boys to the state fair. I haven't been since seventh grade and I don't think I missed much. We tried some fair food (bad idea) and saw some animals!
That night Blair took me on a birthday date. We had dinner at Saddle Ranch Chophouse (ok food, high price, bad service & way too many pathetic singles!) It was a fun time with my sweetie though!
This was our second try. I am not high, I had the red eye thingie going! I still look freaky though!
This really is not a flattering photo but oh well, I am ridiculously proud of myself. I made this skirt for my birthday present to myself. I already have plans on how to alter the pattern slightly and make a few more.

6 comments:
Way cute!!! I'd like to put in an order for myself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
The skirt is so cute! What pattern did you use? It fabric is so you! Happy Birthday! I cannot believe that we are turning 28! I still feel like we are just out of college.
Happy Birthday! The skirt is sooo cute- I love the halloween music!!
You are tooo cute! Thanks for the clothes for Katie, I know she'll look adorable.
Awwwww! That family photo makes me smile :) It's so good to "see" you guys! You boys are adorable. They remind me of mine... lovable, crazy, fun, energetic,.... :D
I love that fabric! Way to go, being all crafty and self-suffient! It is my desire to learn how to sew :( one of these days, I will conquer my fear :D
That is beautiful.... Happy Birthday to you! Oh, by the way, I am Liz (Davis) Cook. I know Blair from high school. I love blogging and catching up. You have a very cute family!!!
Post a Comment