CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 6, 2008

Saying it LOUD & Proud!

MA-MA!



My lovely little Mister Dillon finally (FINALLY) said ma-ma on Thursday 10/30/08! To me! About me! It was like a dream come true. It was after the ward trunk-or-treat and he hollered at at me through his half cracked window so as I lay my head to my pillow that night I thought maybe it had been a Halloween dream.



Then the children and I piled into the van for our jaunt to the high country and he hollered MA-MA over and over until I would respond. Twas not a dream at all!



I am a very happy mama!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I never get tired of hearing it - Thats the best!

G Gang said...

That IS pretty cool. I have yet to hear that from Bella. By the way, I really like your background.

Kristin said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I am sure he will just start taking off with words. When he is older and never stops talking, you will have to remind him how long it took to finally say ma-ma!