My poor darling husband has a birthday on one of the most unfortunate days....Christmas Eve. This is of course in my opinion not his. And we all know who's matters most.
Now my dearest is turning 30 this year and I would post a cute little number with 30 of my favorite things about him, or facts that you do not know but really I am not clever enough. That or I don't know my husband that well. It's not my fault he doesn't talk (even to me!)
This blog may be about "our family" but my sweetie is an unwilling participant. This means I am also not allowed to post his picture anymore. What a grump!
So here's the deal. Leave a comment for my honey to wish him a Merry Birthday. Since I am restricted in posting things in regards to him I will leave it to you my trusty friends to embarrass him/praise him/wish him glad tidings of great birthdays etc...
Happy 30th you OLD man! Love, me
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
2 comments:
30?? Whoa!!! That's old!
I remember the first time I met Blair. I think it was the first time Mindy met Blair - at a single's ward camp out. Blair hung out with us the whole time, I think he even might have played a few games. But Blair really is a good guy to take on Mindy. (I should know, I'm her best friend.) But this isn't about Mindy, it's about Blair. He's a great father. He would do anything for his kids. He's a great husband - Mindy is a spoiled brat. (Again, just kidding) He makes me not worry about my Mia because I know he's taking great care of her. Happy Birthday Blair! And Merry Christmas Karafas!! (Your Christmas card is sitting on my kitchen table ready to be mailed... sorry).
Merry Birthday Blair! Don't worry about the not coming up with 30 things about him Mindy, I was sorry once I started Josh's list because it took me so long! Josh was like, "what are you doing? Come to bed already!"
Josh just came in from an Oreo run, he says to say that Blair isn't quiet, he can't get him to shut up at work and that he's slightly retarded (whatever, Josh quotes him to me all day - he thinks he's highly hilarious.) Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment