Happy Birthday Dillon! You are our "Silly Dilly", our "Dill Pickles" and we love you very much. You are the best friend of your big brothers. You give Mommy the best neck hugs. You are Daddy's biggest fan. We hope you had a great birthday.
Jordan really wanted to help make your cake.
You requested an Elmo cake and Mommy really wanted to make one for you. (no laughing grown-ups. It tasted GREAT! Red Velvet Yum-O!)
You had a party at Grandma Karafa's. You got some great presents. A Buzz Lightyear for your brother....oops I mean FROM your brother (that he hasn't let go of since). Some blocks from Grandma Hunt, an Elmo Live from Grandma Karafa, Puzzles from Mom & Dad and Elmo clothes from Nanny & Pappy. A great day!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Silly Dilly! Sorry we missed it, but we'll see you in a few days!!!
I cannot believe he is two! I love the cake. After doing one creative cake for Carson, I am setting a family tradition of cupcakes for birthdays. You are such a good mom!
Cute Christmas Card too! I love that it is the whole family.
Post a Comment