We took the boys to Glendale Glitters on Friday night. We saw a few minutes of Swan Lake (a very poor performance.....sorry kids! Props for dressing in leotards in the cold weather though!)
Jordan took a ride down the Lightening McQueen slide.
We all enjoyed a frosty treat.
The kids favorite was watching the horse drawn carriages. Especially the two little ponies.
Mommy enjoyed the antique store the closed with her inside. Especially the $4 vintage apron she bought.
But the best moment was Jordan entertaining the crowd of teenagers. He kept saying "Mommy, Mommy". Finally he said "Mommy my PANTS". I looked down and his pants were indeed around his ankles! It was priceless!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun. I'm not going to comment about the pants...
I won't comment on the pants either. But what is that thing on your head? Did your husband actually let you wear that thing in public? Maybe you were entertaining the teenagers with it. Love ya! See you tomorrow
Post a Comment