My heart grew a little bigger this afternoon. I am the proud Auntie to a new little baby boy. I will save the particulars for his Mommy to share (but I am only giving you a week to share Beastie.)
Jordan & Dillon are super excited to have another BOY in the family. I am sure Big Brother Tim is just over the moon.
Welcome to the world little man. I can't wait until the end of the month when I get to come snuggle you to pieces!
Way to go Beast. You never disappoint in providing me with little cutie patootie babies to love. Living vicariously through your womb is great!
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
1 comments:
:) Congrats on having a new nephew! I'm happy to be the "B" to your "A" in CTR 5 this year, and would love to be your blog buddy too. :) Shoot me an email at Watsoncounty at gmail dot com if you'd like a blog invite to ours. Much love and a Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment