As in MY.OH.MY What a day!


Hello Daddy? Are you coming home soon?
I know mom said she was going to fold laundry today, but we took a 3 hour nap instead.
Remember how Mom thought we were out of milk earlier. She may have been letting JoJo drink some DEW. He keeps saying that he LOVES it! (the Dew has been removed by the way)
In Mommy's defense I have been sitting like this for the last 20 minutes or so.
That was until she had to go save Jordan from his bathroom emergency. Fun times Daddy, fun times!
Jordy thinks Mom is #1. That may be the Dew talking.
** Yes Katie, there are no pants in this post. except Mindy. She was wearing pants.**
1 comments:
I call it the after Christmas Cabin Fever. Trying to get back to regular schedule is hard on everyone. Mikey had a total meltdown in Fry's today. And Josh has the flu. Good times!
Post a Comment