
"You have failed no one Grasshopper" (you have to read this in your best Kung Fu voiceover)
Since I finally cleaned out my pantry (goodbye 2005 hello 2009) it was time to restock the goods. We spent a lot of time and money at Fry's taking advantage of the good sales. You know like $2 packages of Keebler cookies.
Because I am such a nice wifey I got Blair his own package of the striped cookies and me a package of Grasshoppers. And because I am an even nicer wife and Mommy and shared with my boys yesterday.
This little nugget was just the icing on the cake...or cookie.
Me- here honey try a cookie.
Blair- MMMM
Blair- These are like Thin Mints.
Me- Uh-huh
Blair- But you can get them year-round?
Me- Uh-huh
Blair- No words, just an evil grin on his face.
Me- Haven't you ever had one one? (thinking in my head what a weirdo!)
3 comments:
Your sense of humor cracks me up! :)
HOLY CRAP!!! I've been trying to find you forever and ever!!!!! What is up my friend??? Are you on facebook? If not, you should be- (but only if you have a ton of time to waste) Tell me everything that's happened since the last time I saw you (which was probably 94?) and don't leave anything out!!! demanieshs@yahoo.com
Blair totally cracks me up. The kids are so excited for Jordy and Dill. Especially Annie. She wants to go to aunt Mindys house everytime we get in the car.
Post a Comment