A few weeks ago a company-wide email was sent basically saying the following: "Good news! We are giving you an extra week of vacation. And you get to keep for job for now!" Oh yeah and we aren't paying you for it! Have fun!
And fun I did. The boys, Tootsie and I packed up the van and headed to higher ground (Snowflake) for the week. The Beast recently moved into a new house I lovingly refer to as "ramshackle". Really it didn't matter what it looked like, with a family of 8 they had outgrown the old house 2 or 3 kids ago. I got to join in on the remodeling fun and since Blair wasn't around I was even trusted with power tools! Quite fun I must say!
The real reason we went was to see my 1st nephew baptized and my newest nephew blessed. Pictures to follow soon.
We were karmically blessed with snow (and lots of it) on our way back to Buckeye today. That's what we get for travelling on Sunday.
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
1 comments:
So that's where you've been. Glad to hear from you again.
Post a Comment