For whatever reason the UPS man does not arrive in
I have had the camera ready and charged for 2.5 hours and already taken 150+ pictures. I would say a good 75% were out of focus. There is going to be a HUGE learning curve I'm afraid.
Here are some favorites from tonight...
Yes, Jordan had a haircut between shots. He was looking like a total ragamuffin! I much prefer a shorter 'do on that kid!

5 comments:
I am so jealous! I want a DSLR too. Do you like your Nikkon? Did you get it at Costco? I noticed they had a great special right now. If Brett could finish getting all his tax stuff together I would file our taxes and use the refund to buy a camera. I love your pictures!
The pictures turned out great. I would love to get a camera like that!!
I did get it at Costco! They were the cheapest around. Thank you Uncle Sam!
I got it because my research found it was the easiest for SLR beginner's. I am definitely going to have fun learning how to use it!
Picture time when I get there. That takes some really fun pictures.I love the last one of Jordy, adorable!
How fun! I love new toys like that.
Post a Comment