I wish that I could say that I was joking... I really really do! Alas I am not! I am here at work with a light on in my office and the lights in the rest of the building turned off. Our corporate office would like us to save more energy. They have started a huge marketing campaign with posters, stickers etc (paper waste anyone?) with our new "going green" motto of:
"When not in use, turn off the juice"
I am all for going green to save this planet of ours. Really I am! Right now I am helping do my part in the following ways:
1. Water Conservation- by not doing my dishes
2. Energy Conservation- It takes electricity to vacuum!
3. Landfill waste- My dog eats our garbage... even the the diapers.
Baby steps!
6 comments:
Haha! Love it. The planet will likely be saved by your efforts Mindy! :-) Keep it up.
I'm helping by only bathing my kids every other day - water conservation. Who am I kidding? Trevor only gets a bath about once a week. It will help when the 2 can take baths together! Soon!
You are funny! I guess I better up the ante in my going green efforts.
:) Your conservation efforts are ones I think I can live by as well!
Thanks for sharing! Now I don't feel as bad about my "To Do List" completely getting thrown out the window these days! You have very good reasons that I might just keep it that way!
I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
Post a Comment