We headed back after a nice little snooze (for Dillon) and some dinner and we were ready to shut the joint down. Oh yeah, and see fireworks. Somehow the whole trip there was never a line for the Astro Blasters and Dillon loved to "shoot shoot" so we rode that again first thing.
A funny thing happened when Dillon found out you could turn the car with the joystick, he dropped his gun (and never picked it up again) and spun his poor mother around and around and around... You get the picture!
Doesn't Jordan remind you of JFK Jr. a little? I told him to look like a Space Ranger!
Then it was time for Daddy and Jordy to take a ride on Star Tours. Did you know that the robot (I'm sure there is some nerdy name for him...Blair?) on that ride is voiced by Pee Wee Herman? I don't think I ever noticed until I sat in the gift shop at the end of the ride for 20 minutes.
I didn't mind though, I love Pee Wee! I even had Pee Wee pajamas when I was little (and I am so saying Mekha Lekha High Mekha Hiney Ho in my head right now!) Along with Pee Wee I got to hang out with my own little comedian. After soothing his soul with some popcorn he was happy and jamming out to some live music!
Next it was time for the fireworks! Daddy gave in to the boys and bought them some light-up Mickey's. I tried to take cool pictures with my camera but it was hard...so fuzzy but still fun!
Even Blair got in on the fun! Everyone is a kid at Disneyland right?
I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks, I was too busy holding Dillon after he fell face first onto the the pavement. Thank goodness for thick skulls! At least the castle looked pretty in this one:
I'm not exactly sure when but sometime on vacation Dillon started making the dorkiest face...like all the time. Boys are so weird sometimes!
The fireworks were fun to watch. I'm glad we made Dillon take the late nap because he was much more pleasant! He gave the show 2 thumbs up!
Poor Jordy passed out before we even got to the tram! Day 3 coming soon...
1 comments:
Keep it coming! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment