We took our boys to see Up! this morning. It was such a fun movie. We all enjoyed it. I especially like the first 15 minutes or so...oh Ellie! So sweet!
I have dirty dishes downstairs and my house needs vacuumed like crazy yet we left the house first thing this morning and let Jordan pick out our movie candy. After the flick we had Which Wich for lunch and let the boys play at the splash pad. We even took them to Toys R' Us on the way home.
Tonight we get to enjoy the company of G&G Karafa and Nanny & Pappy (Blair's grandparents) and a free meal. It is the traditional Karafa meal...pork tenderloin with dumplings and sauerkraut. If you carry the name Karafa you have to like it. Everything but the sauerkraut for the Blair Karafa's please.
I am typing this while lounging on the couch playing Mario Galaxy with Jordy. Dillon fell asleep on our way home and has napped ever since. Blair thinks he is being tricky and is trying to have a nap with Dillon. I am about to go bust him in a minute!
Today has been full of fun and adventure. And it doesn't get better than a fun day with my boys. I love them all! There's always time for housework later...right?
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
3 comments:
I am always on the "There's always time for housework later" plan!!
I need to work on my "there's always time for housework later" my babies are growing up way to fast. Glad you had a great time at Disneyland. We haven't been since my 3rd was about 9 months old. Time for another trip I think.
Sounds like a fun day. Housework -shmousework. Hey, do you remember what we were talking about at lunch about the color red...? I think we jinxed you!
Post a Comment