CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 19, 2009

Vacation Recap Part 2, version 1...


Disneyland gave the boys buttons to celebrate their first visit. Dillon loved them! He would have slept with them on his jammies if I had let him (I didn't). Blair and I decided to give the boys the ultimate DLand souvenir...Mickey Ears! Jordan thought they were great, we only got Dillon's on a few times.


We first headed over to the Jungle Cruise in hopes of catching a glimpse of some HIPPOS (Dillon just LOVES Hippos!) We were in luck!


Next was on to the Pirates (Dillon now sings Ho Ho Ho Ho pirate me) and next the Haunted Mansion. I was and am a little disappointed...my kids didn't like the ride and it just wasn't the same without Betsy. We didn't ride that one again. I tried my best for a picture for Katie though.



Next it was time for the big boys to take a ride to find the laughing place...on Splash Mountain!
It was a big hit! Not such a big hit? Mommy & Jordan using the rider switch pass and getting all the way to the front of the line only for the ride to close.


Pooh's Honey Pots starting calling our names and we obliged. Any ride Dillon was big enough for was a good ride! Afterwards we got to meet some of the Pooh gang up close and personal. This was the first character greeting for the boys. It was so fun to see their happy faces!




Next was lunch and a VERY long long line for Dumbo (Mommy has the sunburn to prove it!) But is any trip to Disneyland complete without the Flying Dumbo's? NO!



We headed back to the hotel for a little nap for a very cranky boy... Back in the evening for some more fun.... update to come!


4 comments:

G Gang said...

Awesome! Looks like fun. And thanks for hearse picture.... not.

G Gang said...

Oh! AND I'm so impresses with the number of Blair pictures. Does he know???

Darice said...

So fun!

Bridgette said...

I am totally getting Disney fever! What are you doing to me??
Darice is coming over Friday at 5pm if you want to come "watch it up" It's father/sons, so we'll be boy-less. Will you be too??