AVON Calling.
I wanted to put this here for all my friends and family. I have decided to start selling Avon. I must admit I envision making enough money to be a stay at home mom. Big dreams start small after all.
Make-up seemed the perfect choice for me. I have loved make-up since I was first allowed to wear it for my dance recitals. I love make-up, jewelery, accessories, perfume. I love it all.
I never want anyone to feel pressured to buy anything. But if you happened to want to purchase any Avon products I would love the opportunity to be your Rep.
I have started a separate blog for my endeavor and will be updating it with sales & features once I am completely signed up. From now on I will be keeping a separation between my two blogs.
If you are interested here is the link: Online Avon Lady
2 comments:
Ugh! I JUST started buying Avon from a lady I work with, and it's so addicting! Do you have an online Avon store set up??? If so, get the link to me. I can buy online there and they'll ship it to me here, and you still get the credit for it!
I don't have a site...yet. I am officially signed up as of tomorrow. I will send you the link when I get it. I just got the new catalog yesterday and am already drooling.
Post a Comment