CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 28, 2009

Dear future Mrs. Dillon Karafa,


The day will come as it does in every marriage that you will have to send your husband off to the store to buy you "unmentionables". You know...lady products.

I will try my best to instill in my sons enough self confidence that they will not balk at such a request but just in case I have these:










I am sparing my son by not posting the picture with the "goods" attached to himself. That would just not be nice.

He's sure to be a good catch even with his odd obsession. He's a very cute boy.


Love,
Mom

**Updated because of all the comments... the best part is, this is not the first time. And he loves to "shoot" bad guys with tampons too**

8 comments:

Christie & Dan said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, this is so hilarious! He's definitely not afraid of the female products like most boys.

G Gang said...

awesome!

Bridgette said...

That is too funny! My boy loves "rocket ships" He begs for them in the public restrooms. I ofcourse say, "No, they are just for girls" Then comes the questioning as to why I didn't get one before I left the restroom...like it's my prize for using the potty or something.

The Maestas Family said...

OMG!!!!! That is hilarious!!! What a way to start my morning, now I'm going to be laughing about that all day and people are really going to think I've lost my mind. That is too funny... I just love those silly boys!

Darice said...

This is too funny! Made my day!

Kristin said...

This made he laugh. I remember finding one afternoon after he had done the exact same thing. He thought they were big stickers. Dillon is going to love this post when he gets older!

j&krosser said...

Hilarious! I wish my tampons would shoot the bad guys!!

Kelly and Megan said...

Yes, my kids have gone through many a tampon! Too funny!