Cute! My mom has pictures of me in a bubble bath with you and Betsy when I was like 1. :-) Maybe I'll post them...
You should! I would love to see old pictures! Did your Mom get Grandma's old pictures? Maybe should would let me borrow them sometime.
Andy loved to take bubble baths back 20 some odd years ago. Wow, a long time back! I should have taken pictures, but didn't and back them we didn't have blogs. Cute, cute, pictures!
I love bubble bath pictures!! Somehow they make cute kids even cuter (maybe because they are having good,clean fun)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute! My mom has pictures of me in a bubble bath with you and Betsy when I was like 1. :-) Maybe I'll post them...
You should! I would love to see old pictures! Did your Mom get Grandma's old pictures? Maybe should would let me borrow them sometime.
Andy loved to take bubble baths back 20 some odd years ago. Wow, a long time back! I should have taken pictures, but didn't and back them we didn't have blogs. Cute, cute, pictures!
I love bubble bath pictures!! Somehow they make cute kids even cuter (maybe because they are having good,clean fun)
Post a Comment