Today began the last year of my twenties. As the picture above shows, I have some growing up to do before I can be a proper thirty year old woman. At least I make my kids laugh.
Blair took my to Disneyland to celebrate in style. We also celebrated kid-free. It was a little sad to go without the kids but I played the part of both of them. Like standing in line to take a picture with Mickey, that was me playing the part of Jordan.
Blair took some great pictures. It was our first time going during Halloween. Halloween & Disneyland are two of my favorite things! It made me even more excited to be going back for Christmas!
Blair treated me to a delicious dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant. I have always wanted to eat there. Every time I rode Pirates and saw the people there I was jealous. Not any more! Thanks Babe!
This is me on the tram ride back after our 17 hours at Disneyland. We shut it down. The huge blisters on my feet will back me up on this!
Thanks Sweetheart for a magical birthday getaway! It was so much fun!
5 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday! Looks like a GREAT trip to Disneyland!
P.S. in the background i am listening to WICKED, I found a music player on the website!! I have been listening to it so much that my kids ask for it and have favorites! SO GOOD!
How fun!!! I'm jealous! But I'm glad you had a fun b-day, lucky girl. :-)
What a perfect way to celebrate your birthday! I cannot imagine what Blair will surprise you with for the BIG 30! I would love for Brett to surprise me with a no kids vacation. Happy Birthday Mindy!
Happy one day late birthday! I too love Disneyland, but Tommy isn't a huge fan. Us October birthdays are the best!!
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a fun (kid free) trip! I am counting down the days till Christmas Vacation... mine starts in 60 days! So excited for the Disneyland trip!!!!
Post a Comment