My true loves took me on a hot date. I even told the hubs that I had a hot date for tonight. I had to laugh that Jordan was worried about having to drive. Hey at least he didn't have to pay.
Our date was to the ward Christmas party. Classic ham & funeral potatoes that were delicious! The program was nice. We have a family of raven haired beauties in the ward who sing like angels. I told my mother in law I wanted to adopt them just so they could sing to me. The ward joined in on the second verse of "Oh Holy Night" which is one of my favorite songs and Dillon started to sing along. He sang joyously and I cried silently. At least the lights were off so no one saw me.
Blair has been out of town all week and I sent my sanity, Christmas cheer & my heart along for the ride. It's lonely when he's gone. And I torment myself into unhappiness with worry. I'll be glad to have him to myself again tomorrow. I'm glad I have my two little men to step in for their daddy though.
Our date included a visit with the big guy in red. I'm not sure (oh who's kidding) but I think I overheard Woody Buzz, Mickey jammies, RC and Woody Buzz a few times.
Just 8 more days...
New Year Celebration
2 years ago



1 comments:
I am glad I am not the only one who lost her sanity last week. Brett was working long hours which meant I was home with the kids way too long. I don't know how you do it week after week. Cute pictures! Blair may have been a little jealous of your handsome date!
Post a Comment