CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 11, 2010

Tra-La-Laaa...




Like any children our boys have inherited traits pretty equally from both Blair and I. Jordy especially has acquired his father's fondness for video games. Luckily both have inherited my love for books. I spent many nights in my youth trying to read books by the moonlight. I'm sure my cruddy vision means the old wives tale is true.

Now my nights are spent reading to my boys. And said cruddy vision means that I have to haul my behind up to the top bunk to get better light. We ordered a new book set from Amazon and the boys are loving it. They are totally boy books. Don't judge! We are reading The Adventures of Captain Underpants.

Thank goodness Blair was home tonight because Dillon "crashed out" (in Jordan's terms) and I had to have him come heft him down to his own bed.

1 comments:

Christie & Dan said...

How fun! I just want you to know that I love your blog. It's one of my favorites to stalk. :)