CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 15, 2010

Ben's Wedding: Part One...

My little brother got married this weekend to his sweetheart girlfriend Courtney. The whole family took over the Beast's house to celebrate the occasion. 7 adults, 1 teenager & 8 kids trying to get ready for a wedding was quite a sight.

The bride's family kept her away from the groom before the ceremony so a lot of my pictures were just of the Hunt side of the family.

The Groom & his Parents:

A Mommy's boy:

Another Mommy's boy:

I'm seeing a trend here:

Do you see the Beast's shiny cute hair? We gave her a makeover hours before the wedding and I am really jealous of her cute hair.

See... cute:

The Original Crew:


New & Improved version:

My Guys:

My nemesis didn't hate me quite so much this weekend:

Ben asked Noah to be his Best Man. He was really embarrassed to escort Courtney's sister down the aisle and only smiled twice. This was when he watched our niece Grace (the ring bearer) come down the aisle:

How could they not... she looked adorable:

Mr. & Mrs. Ben Hunt:

Reception to follow...

**Post-Edit**
Ben & Courtney had an immediate family only wedding at her Grandma's house. Sorry to friends & family that didn't receive an invite & may have felt left out!

7 comments:

Speer Family said...

Man Ben has really grown up! Congrats to him and your family.

G Gang said...

Wow. Everyone is all grown up. Hope you guys had a good time. Can't wait to see the reception.

The Triana Family said...

HOw come I didnt even know he was getting married. Rude! Thanks for the invite! Well, tell him congrats! He looks happy!

Marilyn said...

GREAT pictures!

Stoddard Family said...

I do have great shiny hair, don't I
?( the fat rolls, not so much)Wish me luck tomorrow, on my own. I am going to need those pictures of Grace, and Brigs.

j&krosser said...

How fun!! Cute pictures. Speaking of cute- where did Gillian get her necklace? Can't wait to see more pictures.

The Karafa Family said...

Kit- My Mom made the necklace... if you are in the valley I am sure she would teach you!