CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 16, 2010

Ben's Wedding: Part Two...

The reception immediatly followed the ceremony. Here is the newest member of our Hunt family:


Courtney's family made some delicious food. Especially the cake. Her mom works in a bakery and made it herself. I judge all weddings by the cake quality. I love cake!

Blair & Eric took one for the team and took all the boys and Annie home so we could enjoy the rest of the evening. I think that was mine & Beastie's valentine. It was a good one!

The big girls got to stay and they had a ball.


They especially enjoyed dancing!



Even the BIG big girls danced...

The Sweetheart's danced...


I have no words for this:


Only at weddings is it appropriate to take pictures of a man with his hands up his wife's dress... although she doesn't seem to mind much:

We are glad to have Corty (as Dillon calls her) in our family. She is such a sweetheart and loved our Ben Jammer which is all we could hope for.

1 comments:

Jon, Amber, Caleb, and Skyler said...

I totally love the wedding colors!