CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 8, 2010

Pleasantly surprised...


This handsome little man is potty trained!

No thanks to his mother though. Just two weeks ago I was telling Beast & Mom that he wasn't ready. Words like "not interested", "lazy", etc where thrown around. Well he showed me. It was just too easy.

I won't doubt him again...(bad mother award).

6 comments:

G Gang said...

awesome. Bella starts on April 16th!

The Karafa Family said...

You have the date set and everything?

Stoddard Family said...

"Way to go Idaho"!!(you're still bringing pullups this weekend right??)

Marilyn said...

Way to go! I was not good at potty training and I really believe it depends on your child. Luckily for Andy, his sitter at the time had to do most of the work and she was a great potty trainer!

☂niki. said...

congrats! what an accomplishment.

and he is adorable.

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous! Although Zach went #2 on the potty for the first time today and it felt like Christmas came early. Congrats!