The first part of the trip took us high upon a mountain top to check out the gorgeous views.
The second half took us down into Table Rock Lake for a guided tour. Meet our Captain. He was AWESOME!
Captain JoJo! They let volunteers take turns driving the boat and ours was short on volunteers so Jordy got an extra long turn.
Eyes on the water buddy!
Everyone knows a Captain is nothing without the 1st Mate:
Uh-Oh... our 1st Mate is sleeping on the job!
The Captain made it out all right... he even got a big round of applause... Aw shucks, it was nothin folks:
The best part of the trip was the Duck whistle they give you. Seriously... thats the real reason I wanted to go. Next time I visit Beast I am taking them for my brother in law to decipher the different calls. I am pretty sure mine is a Mallard.



1 comments:
That's so awesome!! We watched an episode of undercover boss a few weeks ago, and it showed all about the duck tour in Branson. We thought that looked pretty cool! Maybe someday we will go there. I am so dying to go on a cross country vacation!!
Post a Comment