I sort of took the month of July off from blogging... and I didn't even mean too. Life has a way of running off on me like that.
We celebrating our Nations Birthday with a swim & BBQ at G&G Hunt's house. I also spent my monthly grocery budget on school clothes with my Mom and Sister. Happy 4th of July indeed! These little beauties were bought there as well...
< insert cat calls> The kids all loved them. I thought they were quite a fashion statement.
Towards the middle of the month we got a new niece Zoey. She showed up 6 weeks early... impatient little thing! This meant Grandma K. was gone for a few weeks... and that meant the boys coming to work with Mom (one day only, and that was more than plenty.)
It also meant that my very sweet sister Gillian has been babysitting for a few weeks. She's very brave and very wonderful. Blair and I can't thank her enough.
We spent the 24th of July up in Snowflake enjoying the cool weather and Pioneer Day activities. The midgets LOVE Snowflake. They have so much fun up there!
We are back in Buckeye with Daddy (and Aunt Gill) and we have had a laid back weekend before school starts... that's right my baby starts school in 3 days.
And that was July 2010.
New Year Celebration
2 years ago
5 comments:
yay! I missed your blogging. Hope it was a great summer.
Hooray for kindergarten!! Hey, you never let me know how that other thing went with the school...
Where's the elbow? That was one of my favorites. Super cute header this month! Good luck to Jordy on Wednesday.
School already?! Wowee! You should post some of those other cute pictures you took.
Love your cute little fam!
About time you blogged! When I'm bored I read all of the blogs and I am tired of reading the same old thing. I cried when Andy started kindergarten. So not a good thing to do cause he saw me and that was all it took. However, after all was said and done, he LOVED school!
Post a Comment