Once there was a little alien walking down the street. And then it started to rain. It melted the little alien all up. And the little girl was happy because that alien looked scary.
SpiderMan flew up into space and then there was a meteor about to hit the Earth. And then Spiderman made the Earth have a bouncy thing around it. And then the meteor bounced off it onto the moon and then Spiderman turned the moon around with a bouncy thing around it.
And then there was a game I play with happy face and sad faces and I try to find all the happy faces.
Superman flew up into space and then he said "Go on Superdog".And then the Superdog spit a bomb at the alien guy and he blew up. And then he put up one of his guns to shoot something up at him before he fell down onto the moon. And then he fell on the moon. And then the meteor was going to hit Earth again and the alien blew up so he got smoke on it.
The end.
4 comments:
Very creative. He gets that from you right?
Maybe since he likes to find happy faces, Annie will teach him the Happy New Game. We have to play it every night at the dinner table!
I wish I had that imagination. I think we loose it each year we grow older. Now that I am 50+, mine is completely gone, along with my brain!
An adorable and artistic little man you've got there!
Post a Comment