I am going to try to start blogging again on a more regular basis. It seems to have gone out of style but I really love having a record of our lives to look back on!
A very brief recap of things I have missed:
1. We moved to a new house in March. We are still in Buckeye but in a better neighborhood and much larger home. (with a much smaller payment)
This picture has nothing to do with it, but it was taken here and it is funny.
2. We finished up the Muckdogs season. It was fun to have the boys play together. Jordan suprised us by being a much better athlete than we gave him credit for.
Dillon was babysat by a very patient coach every game.
Both boys enjoyed it so we are going to try again next year!
3. Jordan lost his first tooth. Not to be confused with the 5 pulled back when he was just a little thing.
4. Blair and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. We took the family on an epic SoCal vacation and even spent a few days on Catalina Island where we honeymooned.
5. Our EPIC Socal vacation included:
- Touring The Midway
- Catalina Island
- Disneyland of which I have no pictures because we are lame and I was tired of carrying a camera around.
6. The boys and I spent a week at Grandma Hun't with Betsy and the cousins. Our week ended with a family 4th of July celebration. Gramps put on a fireworks show and Blair started the yard on fire with a sparkler bomb. (No pics of the bomb.)
8. School starts in 2 1/2 weeks and I return on Monday to prepare. Hopefully I will stay motivated and updated :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment