It has been a long couple of weeks. Mommy has had to travel for work lately and has been overnight in Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Washington D.C. for 3 days. Jordan was so sweet, when I called him after landing in Baltimore he squealed "It's my Mommy!" Then he asked me "Mommy, are you in the clouds?" We had talked about me going on an airplane and Blair said on the way to Momma Karafa's taht he saw an airplane and thought it was me.
On the 7th Jordan turned 3. It really seems like just yesterday Jordy was a newborn. It is so cliche but so true that it goes by too quickly. He just keeps getting so big and smart, I just want him to slow down. I sure love you Jo-Jo. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and remember how much you loved your day, especially the Mickey Mouse balloons that scared your brother to death.
2 comments:
How cute! Crazy how big your kids are getting.
I cannot believe Jordy is 3! I remember when he was a tiny newborn. I love how he asked you if you were in the clouds. Too cute!
Post a Comment