CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2008

Wrapping up October

The boys really enjoyed Halloween this year. Thursday 10/30 we took them to our annual Trunk or Treat party at church. It was unbelievably hot but still fun! I'm hoping our family photos come out because my camera stunk!


Friday the boys and I headed up Snowflake to enjoy some real Fall weather! They were in heaven. Grandma Hunt has such a fun yard for little boys (picture overload):







Dillon LOVED Uncle Noah's rooster. He was out by the coop as often as possible. And when he couldn't be outside he liked the rooster on Grandma's table.


Grandpa Hunt took the boys and I around the block. We had fun, the boys got tired quickly (YEAH) and only one person mis -took my dad for my husband (EW!)



Dillon was Grandpa's helper for feeding time at the zoo. He even petted the kitty with a little encouragement.


On Saturday we went to Jenni, Megan & Tim's soccer games. We got to see Tim & Megan's team get their first win. I told Tim I was his lucky charm! He and Jordan were fast friends again and almost inseparable the entire weekend. Such cuties!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!




4 comments:

Darice said...

Such cute pictures, and your parent's yard looks way fun for your boys! Dillon is a man after my own heart- I have a thing for roosters too!

And I am loving your new blog layout- I also have a serious thing for orange!

G Gang said...

Sounds like you had a good Halloween. I was wondering where you had been - hadn't heard from you in a while.

Brooke Jenkins said...

The boys look like they had so much fun. We missed Jordan, but it looks like he sure didn't miss us. I am so glad you had a good time.

Kristin said...

I love the pictures of the leaves. It makes it look like fall! I love your comments about Dillon and Noah's rooster. Natalie loves Papa's chickens too. I wonder if it is the age or if they know chickens/roosters are harmless?

Did you make their shirts? So cute!