CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 30, 2008

Christmas- Part 1 (the Eve)

We spent Christmas in Snowflake with the Hunt's & Stoddard's this year. Poor Blair did not have the Merriest of Birthday's as he battled through the flu. Such a trooper! We had yummy food and great festivities.

The official rundown:

Hark the Heralds, this Angel sang
Glad tidings of great joy these Shephards brang

The whole crew attired in their finery
Also attired in finery (aka fancy bows from our gift exchange)
Silly Dilly in a hat only he could pull off!
Two boys happy to be with each other again.
Two super cutie patootie's (and can I brag on my little Sis for a moment? She has already been accepted to NAU, ASU & BYU-Idaho...I am VERY proud of her!)
A special visitor came to town.
Poppa Hunt Santa delivered some cute jammies to all the Grandkids.
Such beautiful/handsome posterity!

1 comments:

The Triana Family said...

I love seeing all the pictures. I dont see you guys much. Im glad you had a good Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!