CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 1, 2009

Christmas- Part 2 (the Day)

We shacked up with The Beast and her lovely family this trip. They have just moved into a new house and she is very, VERY pregnant. It was very sweet to take on 4 more bodies (and one little dog too). We did the festivities the night before at Grandma's house but we waited for St. Nick with the Stoddard's.

Do you think he found us?
He DID!!!!!
Jordan received exactly what he wished for....a Mickey Mouse Raceway! (he's a Mickey guy you know)
For Dillon, a Little Einstein's rocket.
Well, well....and what have Wii here?
The Beast has herself such a nice hubby! He surprised the family with a Wii. He had told Beast that it was out of the question this year! Such a sweetie.
Speaking of sweetie's mine is/was in BIG trouble this year! We agreed to not buy each other gifts this year. I stuck to my end of the bargain and so did he. Or so I thought until we got back to our house and there was a large box under the tree for me from "Santa"..................
I think I am in love...................................(swoon)
I am debating whether or not to post the video of me doing Rockband with Noah & Gillian. We started a band "Hedgehog Friday" and I was the lead singer. I also had a very bad cold (excuses excuses). I do a mean "Living on a Prayer" anyday though! Just ask Katie, she has heard me a thousand times or so in the car!
P.S.
I normally take the red eye out of all my photos but Beasty's kids have blue eyes and there are WAY TOO MANY red eyes to fix. Enjoy the pics anyway!

3 comments:

G Gang said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Betsy looks great. I'm sure the kids will remember this Christmas for a long time. Glad you guys had a great holiday.

G Gang said...

Oh, and I'm jealous about the vacuum. Mine died today....and I was acutally cleaning!!!

Stoddard Family said...

I had better see the video of rock band on here soon! We had to suffer, I mean enjoy it all day long. ROCK ON Hedgehog Friday!!