CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2009

The Rachel...

A few nights ago I trimmed and bleached my hair to disastrous results. It's not the first time I've rocked a hair don't. And they usually are the product of my own handiwork.



Tonight as I stood in the kitchen fighting with the dishwasher (the danged thing will not close) Jordan informed me that with my new yellow/dark hair I look like Rachel. When I asked who "Rachel" was he said "Grandma's favorite cooker girl."

RACHEL RAY?????? Blurg...


Here's the latest masterpiece ala JoJo:

3 comments:

G Gang said...

Come on, it can't be that bad. I'll have to see it!

The Maestas Family said...

Hey, I want the "after" picture!!! And Rachel isn't Grandma's favorite cooker girl, it's Aunt Tara's favorite cooker girl! Grandma's favorite is Paula Dean! p.s... nice pic of your underwear Jo Jo!!!

Christie & Dan said...

You trimmed and bleached your hair YOURSELF? You are brave girl! Put up a pic!! ;-)