CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 16, 2010

300...

I was a little surprised when I logged in to write this entry and Blogger told me it was my 300th post. I sure like to talk I guess... even in type.

What better to mark such an occasion than with a post about a wild day out with my boys. Let's heavily stress the word WILD... we took the midgets to the zoo.



We had a membership for a few years and had let it lapse. I forgot how nice it was to let the boys run around in their element. We don't get quite as many stares when we are out in the open, and the boys run off some of their never ending (it seems) energy. Needless to say we renewed again, so any Moms with 2 kids who want to go to the zoo for a day just let me know... as long as you don't mind two crazy boys and one crazy Mom tagging along!


The weather was gorgeous today wasn't it? We used to joke around about our "fast lap" around the zoo. Today we went all the way through (huge accomplishment) and it was nice to see all the changes that have been made since our last trip. We especially enjoyed the Harmony Farm kids area. The boys would have made their Grandpa proud with their tractor driving ability. In boots even. The Hunt genes provided just enough Hillbilly talent I guess.


It was a great way to end the week of Momcation. They are crazy. Sometimes dirty. Occasionally smelly. Have sweaty feet. Spit when they talk. And I love every little bit of these boys. I am really dreading Monday morning...





3 comments:

j&krosser said...

Bummer you have to go back to the grind again. Cute pictures from the zoo.

Darice said...

So glad we got to enjoy you at play group during your momcation!!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures from the zoo. I just renewed our membership again. We will have to plan a trip together.